As an organization, the Bowling Green Area Chamber of Commerce has been recognized across the nation for its work and its impact in the community. In 2009, the Chamber was named the #1 Chamber in the nation by the American Chamber of Commerce Executives (ACCE) and was awarded with 5-Star Accreditation from the United States Chamber of Commerce.
Here are just a few of the other awards the Chamber has received.
- Top 10 rankings for net gain in partner accounts, partner dollars and partner retention, according to ACCE's national survey results
- An ACCE Award for Communication Excellence for www.bgchamber.com, the 2007 Annual Report and the Kentucky Transpark brochure
- Excellent Awards from the Southern Economic Development Council, Inc. for the South Central Kentucky Brochure and the Kentucky Transpark Brochure
- Merit Awards from the Southern Economic Development Council for the South Central Kentucky Marketing Portfolio, the iPod® Touch Treasure Hunt and the Automotive Business Case
- The Excellence Award for Best Website and the Excellence Award for Outstanding Membership Retention from the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce Executives