Business at its Best
Business @ Its Best is led by business and educational leaders who provide information and best practices for improving one's business.
The seminar series addresses numerous topics for business professionals, who leave each seminar with valuable, practical information that can be immediately applied to their businesses.
Topics for the year include:
- March 23: Let's Stay Together: How to Keep Your Best Employees
- April 13: Identifying and Protecting Your Company's Intellectual Assets
- May 23: Tech Talk for Businesses
- June 22: Emotional Intelligence
- July 20: Developing a Winning Culture
- Aug. 22: The Brand in the Mirror
- Sept. 21: Shake Hands With Big Business: Speed Networking
- Oct. 24: Strategically Planning for your Strategic Planning Retreat: Process & Tools
- Nov. 9: Building Transferable Value: Sound Succession & Continuity Planning Practice
- Dec. 14: The Many Faces of Fraud
$30 per session
$50 for two sessions
$75 for three sessions
For more information, contact Programs and Events Director Katie Dykes.