Thank you for your interest in working with the Bowling Green Area Chamber of Commerce!
Current Open Positions:
Partnership Sales Representative
The Bowling Green Area Chamber of Commerce seeks a self-motivated, energetic, experienced individual to fill the position of Partnership Sales Representative and join our award winning Chamber team. The core responsibility of the position is recruitment of new partners and retention of existing partners.
Education/experience: High school degree required. Sales experience and post-secondary education a plus. A successful candidate will have excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
Essential Functions and Basic Duties :
- Responsible for partnership recruitment, including cold calls, visits, etc. and meeting set goals
- Responsible for lead generation and closing of partnership to attain goals
- Track contacts/activity/follow-up daily in CRM
- Responsible for partnership retention and meeting set goals
- Participation/Involvement with Recruitment and Retention committees
- Assist with newsletter and board report: recruitment & retention updates
- Attend retention luncheons and primary Chamber functions
- Attend Chamber functions, community relationship building
- Perform other work as assigned.
Special Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills to manage multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work with and meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of any information encountered.
- Requires strong math and analytical skills.
- Ability to make judgments serving the organization’s best interest.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, directors and clients.
- Ability to operate a variety of office equipment, including but not limited to, computer, printer, calculator, photocopy machine, fax machine, telephone, and vehicle.
- Experience with various software and/or Windows based applications including but not limited to, word processing, internet usage, and email applications.
- Ability to use a computer for spreadsheet, data, and word processing functions.
- Ability to embrace change and respond to daily situations that arise.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks required of a small office environment.
- Possesses and utilizes the following traits: initiative, resourcefulness, thoroughness, accuracy, tact, firmness, sound judgment, and integrity.
A competitive salary + commission, commensurate with experience and excellent benefits are offered for the position.
Please send a letter of interest describing your strengths for this position, along with your resume, salary history, and salary range expected by e-mail to Kenzie Jessup, Office Manager at Kenzie@bgchamber.com. No phone calls please.