Director, Partnership Services
Supervisor: Vice President, Partnership Services
Location: Chamber Headquarters
Position Purpose: Under minimal supervision, responsible for overseeing all partner/member retention and recruitment efforts, President’s Club program and partnership programs/special events.
Essential Functions and Basic Duties:
- Responsible for partner recruitment program, initiatives and recruitment reports/goals
- Responsible for partner retention program and retention reports/goals
- Responsible for non-dues revenue, including affinity programs and sponsorship recruitment
- Responsible for President’s Club recruitment, promotion, benefits, correspondence, reporting, etc.
- Responsible for partnership development materials, brochures, publication, applications, etc.
- Responsible for partnership income, partnership development and President’s Club budgets
- Responsible for partnership orientations
- Responsible for Ambassadors Club meetings, programs and communication
- Attend Chamber events and any media as it relates to assigned responsibilities
- Perform other work as assigned
Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Plus three (3) to five (5) years sales and/or marketing experience preferred.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to be bonded.
Special Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent sales and marketing skills
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills to manage multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with and meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of any information encountered
- Requires strong math and analytical skills
- Ability to make judgments serving the organization’s best interest
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, directors and clients
- Ability to operate a variety of office equipment, including but not limited to, computer, printer, calculator, photocopy machine, fax machine, telephone and vehicle
- Experience with various software and/or Windows based applications including but not limited to, word processing, internet usage and email applications
- Ability to use a computer for spreadsheet, data and word processing functions
- Ability to embrace change and respond to daily situations that arise
- Ability to handle multiple tasks required of a small office environment
- Possesses and utilizes the following traits: initiative, resourcefulness, thoroughness, accuracy, tact, firmness, sound judgment and integrity
To apply, please send resumé and cover letter to Crystal Cummings at Crystal@bgchamber.com.