New Partner Benefits
Once you make the decision to invest in the Bowling Green Area Chamber of Commerce as a Chamber Partner, you receive immediate access to a full range of essential partnership benefits. These benefits were designed to help your business grow and prosper, make the Bowling Green Area Chamber of Commerce part of your business plan. Utilize these benefits on a daily basis.
- Listed in the award-winning Chamber Connection monthly newsletter as a new partner and upon annual renewal
- More than 3,000 newsletters are distributed each month
- Listed on the Chamber's website under the Buyer's Guide
- Includes name, address, phone, description and web address with free link
- Invited to attend Chamber Orientation
- Event is held quarterly with an average attendance of 30-40 new partners per orientation, with opportunity to network with several board members, Ambassadors and staff
- Invited to attend monthly Coffee Hour at no cost and an introduction will be made at your first event as a new partner
- Sign in with Chamber staff at the registration table; attendance ranges between 200-300 people
- Invited to attend monthly Business After Hours at no cost.
- Two hours of networking and food; attendance ranges between 75-125 people
- Invited to participate in government relations events: Legislative Forums, Candidate Meet & Greets, and South Central Kentucky Washington D.C. Fly-in with business issue representation.
- Invited to participate in professional development with programs such as Leadership Bowling Green and committee initiatives
- Referred to as a partner when your category is requested through phone, email and/or web.
- Business brochures can be displayed in Chamber brochure rack
- Ribbon cutting & groundbreaking* ceremonies compliments of the Chamber
- Invitations sent to more than 1,600 Chamber representatives along with staff support in planning stages with best dates and time, agenda preparation, ceremony pictures will be published in the following newsletter, etc.
- Strategically plan your ceremony with the Chamber's Ribbon Cutting and Groundbreaking handout.
- Partner news conferences/open houses* sent via E-News reminder
- Listed on the Chamber's website under the Partner's Only Section with an in-depth listing
- Includes primary contact, title, address, phone, fax, description and web address with free link
- Publication advertisements available through our Chamber's Bowling Green & South Central Kentucky Magazine, the Chamber Message Board, Partner E-Sheets and the City/County Map
- Event Sponsorships available throughout the entire year to meet any specific marketing need
- Receive 12 issues of the Chamber Connection newsletter for all Chamber news.
- Receive weekly E-News notifications by email of Chamber events/programs.
- Receive Chamber plaque and window decal to proudly display your commitment to your community and Chamber, along with the option to upload an electronic Chamber logo on your website.
- Purchase partnership mailing labels available for $100; partnership address disks available for $250 with $50 updates.
- Make use of our facility rental for Chamber Community Room* at no cost for new partners during first year of partnership. Regular rental for Community Room A is $150 half day and $300 for a full day and Community Room B is $100 for a half day and $200 for a full day.
- Enjoy cost savings with the Chamber Discount Program for products and services provided by partners.
*Restrictions may apply.