Business After Hours
Make new contacts, renew acquaintances and exchange business information in an informal setting after work hours. BAH is generally at a business location, features light food and drink and draws a crowd of 60 to 100 business professionals.
Benefits and Exposure
- Company name appears in monthly Chamber Connection newsletter
- Sponsor chooses location, food and entertainment, and provides door prizes
- Receive 10 minutes on the agenda
- Showcase business facility, new product or milestone in the life of your company, and display products and services through video programs, demonstrations, displays and brochures
- Receive contact information for attendees (does not include phone numbers or email addresses)
- Jan. 24: Hancock Bank & Trust Company
- Feb. 28: First State Bank
- March 14: Ashley HomeStore
- April 25: WKU Small Business Accelerator
- May 23: Luxury Imports of Bowling Green
- June 16: ISTT, Inc. at Bowling Green Ballpark - Learn more here!
- Aug. 29: Kerrick Bachert PSC
- Sept. 26: Holiday Inn University Plaza
- Oct. 10: English, Lucas, Priest & Owsley, LLP
- Nov. 28: Independence Bank
- Dec. 12: BKD, LLP
For more information, contact Director of Programs and Events Katie Dykes.