New Partner Benefits
Once you decide to invest in a Bowling Green Area Chamber of Commerce partnership, you receive immediate access to essential partnership benefits, designed to help your business grow and prosper. Make the Chamber part of your business plan and utilize these benefits on a daily basis.
- Listed in the award-winning Chamber Connection monthly newsletter as a new partner and upon annual renewal.
- More than 3,000 newsletters are distributed each month.
- Listed on the Chamber's website under Partnership Directory.
- Provided a personalized orientation tailored to your specific needs and interests. You'll meet with one of our team members at your convenience to walk through all the ways we work for you.
- Monthly Coffee Hour at no cost, and an introduction will be made at your first event as a new partner.
- Government relations events: legislative forums, candidate meet and greets and South Central Kentucky Washington, D.C. Fly-in with business issue representation.
- Professional development with programs such as Leadership Bowling Green and committee initiatives.
- Referred to as a partner when your category is requested through phone, email and/or online.
- Business brochures can be displayed in Chamber brochure rack.
- Ribbon cutting and groundbreaking ceremonies
- Invitations sent to more than 1,700 Chamber representatives along with staff support in planning stages with best dates and time and agenda preparation.
- Ceremony pictures will be published in the following newsletter.
- Listed on the Chamber's website under the Partners Only section with an in-depth listing.
- Publication advertisements available through our Bowling Green & South Central Kentucky Magazine, the Chamber Message Board and the City/County map.
- Event sponsorships available the entire year to meet any specific marketing need.
- Receive up to 10 issues of the Chamber Connection newsletter.
- Receive weekly eNews notifications by email of Chamber events/programs.
- Receive Chamber plaque and window decal to proudly display your commitment to your community and Chamber, along with the option to upload an electronic Chamber logo on your website.
- Purchase partnership mailing labels available for $100; partnership address disks available for $250 with $50 updates.
- Make use of one free facility rental of the Chamber Community Room* at no cost for new partners during first year of partnership. Regular rental for Community Room A is $150 half day and $300 for a full day and Community Room B is $100 for a half day and $200 for a full day.
- Enjoy cost savings with the Chamber Discount Program for products and services provided by partners.
*Restrictions may apply.